This is the New GenRight low profile Upper Control Arm Mount for the Currie Rock Jock 60 Rear axles. Designed to fit the factory Currie bridge, it takes all the guess work out of how the upper control arms should be mounted! If you are Triangulating or linking the suspension on your Jeep, you Will need a Bridge or Truss above the differential housing on the Rear axle to mount the upper control arms. We have figured out all the angles for proper geometry - weight transfer and minimal anti-squat - to make your rig a top Notch crawler with awesome articulation. Works with TJ, LJ, YJ, CJ Jeeps.
- Laser Cut pieces
- Puzzled pieces are un-welded - need to be welded on your axle
- Design puts the joints in the ideal plane above axle center line
- Heavy Duty 1/4 inch thick laser cut and CNC bent material, boxed design
- This part is designed to work with Triangulated 4 link suspensions!
- Joint mount is made 2.625 inches wide and for a 9/16 inch bolt
- Requires Welding to properly install it on your axle bridge
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As Each
- This kit Does Not include the Currie bridge
- For maximum performance and articulation you need to tack the bridge in place and cycle the suspension