These entirely new Rear Tube Fenders for the Jeep Gladiator (JT) are more narrow than the factory plastic flare (width), making them hug the curved body of the all new Jeep Gladiator.
These tube fenders are perfect for more clearance when rock crawling through the Boulders or Trees on your favorite trail. Want to go with bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
- Made of lightweight and durable 6061 Aluminum alloy.
- Bolts on in same location as stock flare.
- Equivalent to a 4 inch wide flare
- Bigger wheel opening (up and rearward) to prevent tire rubbing.
- 1/8 inch thick laser cut aluminum top plate will hold up out on the trail.
- Outer tube is built from a rugged 1-1/2 inch diameter x .188 inch wall tubing.
- TIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (some stock hardware is reused).
- Includes detailed installation instructions.
- Shipped to you with a nice brushed aluminum finish, but can be painted or Powder Coated too.
- 100 percent made in USA
- Fits: 2020-Current Jeep Gladiator JT
- Fenders are sold in pairs.
- Sold un-painted, but are shipped with a nice brushed aluminum finish.
- Installation requires minor drilling of the factory mounting locations.
- Installation also requires cutting the inner fender support a little shorter too.