This is the New Fusion Series Rear bumper from GenRight Off Road for the 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door or 4 door. It is a simple and lower cost steel Rear bumper to replace the factory bulky Rear bumper. This one fits tight to the frame for a better departure angle, including better tire and ground clearance for off-roading. Made of heavy duty 3/16 inch thick steel plate it is tough! Perfect for the guy either running Nospare tire or up to a 33 inch on the Rear door mount or 37 inch tire with GenRight swing out tire carriers. It has two 3/4 inch thick billet tow points that tie into the frame, that accept a normal D-ring. P/N REC-2100 sold separately.
- Fits 2007-Present Jeep Wrangler JK or JK Unlimited
- 100 Percent MIG Welded
- Easy to install
- Weighs about 45lbs - ligher than most
- Laser cut and CNC formed from heavy duty 3/16 inch steel construction
- Includes 2 Heavy Duty-frame mounted tow points
- Sticks back less than 4 inches behind the body and flush with Rear frame
- Improves departure angle over stock bumper
- Can still be used with factory receiver hitch
- Completely independent of the Rear tire carrier - factory tire on the Rear tailgate can be retained
- 100 Percent Made in USA!
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As Each
- The D-Ring hooks for the Rear tow points are sold separately P/N REC-2100
- GenRight Tire Carrier does Not attach to the Rear bumper and is sold separately. Steel P/N RTC3800 or Aluminum P/N RTC3810