This is our original 3 hole version of the Builders Triangulated 4 link Rear suspension bracket kit. We have figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry, weight transfer, Rear steer and minimal anti-squat to make your rig a top Notch crawler with awesome articulation AND handle great on the street too! The main frame control arm mounts are pre-welded to a C-section of steel to beef up the frame and help distribute the load. You simply slip each mount over the frame and weld them in place! The kit is designed to attach to the frame next to your stock or aftermarket transfer case skid plate.
The Bracket Kit Features:
- Mount is cut at an angle to keep the suspension joints in a neutral position so they Do noot waste any of the joints rotation and cause damage to the joint in those CRAZY articulation spots on the trail.
- Kit can be used with Johnny Joints or FK Heims.
- Simple triangulated 4 link design eliminates the need for a Rear trac bar.
- The mounts in this kit are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted in any position on any Jeep TJ, YJ, and Will also fit CJ, early Bronco or Toyota by cutting the C into an L.
- These frame side control arm brackets are pre-welded and attach independently and directly to the frame. The mounts Do noot tie into the transfer case skid plate. This allows unobstructed access to the transmission and transfer case for service.
- Includes Heavy Duty 1/4 and 3/16 inch thick laser cut and CNC bent control arm mounts
- Unpainted Finish
- Sold As A Pair
We recommend the following to help Complete the project:
- Our outboard mounted Rear shock kit P/N RSM-1000 to make relocation of the spring and shock, if using a coilover type shock easier and provide better shock dampening.
- Consider converting to coilover shocks at this time. Combined with the above listed shock mount it Will make installing this Rear suspension much easier.
- Our Rear Sway Bar kit P/N SWB1003 for better on-road stability.
- Our EXT or Comp Stretch package. This Will allow you to lengthen the driveline and take advantage of all the Rear suspension articulation.
- This kit requires cutting and welding for proper mounting.
- A universal Rear axle bridge is now available for Dana 44 and Dana 60 housings